- Rip woods, metals, plastics and more
- Cast iron construction provides stability to drilling operations
- 4-inch jaws open up to 4 inches with a 1-inch throat depth
- Includes four onboard mounting slots to securely fasten the vise to a drill press table
- Universal design compatible with the majority of drill presses on the market (see images for base dimensions)
These premium Chrome Vanadium brad point wood twist drills are designed for maximum performance, the optimized spurs insure fast and easy cutting of the wood fibers before the hole is drilled. Additionally, a beveled edge leads to a perfect drilling of the diameter without any deviation they are ideal for doweling and other precision hole boring. You’ll get a clean cut without tear-out. For use in soft, hard, exotic, veneered, laminated and plywood, as well as MDF and even acrylic glass. Made in Austria.
Sharp and durable, the cutting edge strength is good. Small resistance, smooth chip removal, smooth cutting surface, no residue, with good machinability, it can be tapped to the button of the blind hole. Flexible to be used, processing efficiency, good stability, safe and reliable, widely used, low processing cost can be applied to a variety of jobs. Wrench Length: 60mm/2.36” Metric Taps Set Size: M3/M4/M5/M6 Drill Bits Size: 2.5/3.5/4.0/5.0mm
20V, Max, Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Drill Driver, Compact Lightweight Design, High Performance Motor Delivers 340W Out of Power, with 75 percent more runtime with Lithium Ion batteries, High Speed Transmission Delivers 2 Speeds, with No Load speed of 0 50 & 1,750 Rpm, 1/2″ Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck, Includes: Two 20V Max Compact Lithium Ion Battery Packs, Compact Charger & Contractor Bag. Chuck Type Plastic Ratcheting.