- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580–3200 RPM. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8″ with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. Front to the back of the motor is 22 inches
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2″ cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right. Width with the handles: 14-1/2″
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8″ keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly.Drill press Height from the Floor to the top: 37 inch
A portable drill guide for use almost anywhere. With the Milescraft DrillMate portable drill stand, you can drill straight holes, angled holes, on the edge of a board or even round stock. Everyone knows that the success of many DIY projects depends on drilling straight and accurate holes. Now you can add a whole new level of accuracy with this drill guide jig when drilling holes with your standard hand drill.
It accepts all accessory bits with 1/32 to 1/8 inch shanks. It allows you quickly and easily change accessory on rotary tool without changing collets, save time and highly improve your work efficiency. Not only suitable for rotary tool models 275, 285, 398; Also suitable for models 750, 770 and 781 Widely used on rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750