- The Viper Red Dot Sight has a super low-profile making it perfect for handguns with cut-out slides.
- The Viper’s low height allows it to co-witness with iron sights and the 6 MOA dot is easy to pick up and get you on target fast. Power and illumination controls are easy for shooters to access and adjust.
- The fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view while Armortek coatings protect your lens from oil, dirt, and scratches.
- Hard anodized finish—highly durable low-glare matte finish. 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments move the dot to your point of aim.
- Waterproof and shockproof construction ensure your Viper Red Dot is ready for all conditions; O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Basic Knife Set The X-ACTO precision knife is the original cutting tool for any application requiring a precise, accurate cut. This cutting and trimming tool has been used for years by graphics artists, designers, hobbyists and others for making careful cuts and trims consistently and with confidence. The X-ACTO precision knives are built with carbon and steel sharpened blades for a reliable cut every time. Add a full set of X-ACTO precision knife blades, you will have a knife to make the precision cut you need – every material, every time.
Magazine Speed Loader – fits 9mm, .40, .357, .380, .45 GAP
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.