- The Viper Red Dot Sight has a super low-profile making it perfect for handguns with cut-out slides.
- The Viper’s low height allows it to co-witness with iron sights and the 6 MOA dot is easy to pick up and get you on target fast. Power and illumination controls are easy for shooters to access and adjust.
- The fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view while Armortek coatings protect your lens from oil, dirt, and scratches.
- Hard anodized finish—highly durable low-glare matte finish. 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments move the dot to your point of aim.
- Waterproof and shockproof construction ensure your Viper Red Dot is ready for all conditions; O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
It accepts all accessory bits with 1/32 to 1/8 inch shanks. It allows you quickly and easily change accessory on rotary tool without changing collets, save time and highly improve your work efficiency. Not only suitable for rotary tool models 275, 285, 398; Also suitable for models 750, 770 and 781 Widely used on rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
The DREMEL 4000 variable-speed rotary tool kit offers the highest performance and most versatility of all DREMEL rotary tools. The increased strength of its motor and electronic feedback circuitry enables consistent performance at all speed levels. Ergonomics include a slim design that provides a 360-degree grip zone for added comfort and control. The DREMEL 4000 can use all existing DREMEL rotary tool accessories and attachments, as well as high-performance attachments, so you can do more with just one tool. Two year warranty.