- 3-MOA Red-Dot reticle for fast acquisition, 23mm x 17mm multi-coated objective lens, Digital push-button brightness controls, 10 brightness settings
- Compatible with optic-ready pistols, Common lug and bolt pattern for maximum compatibility (Vortex, EOtech, Docter, Insight, Meopta, etc.)
- Ultra-lightweight (just over 1 oz.), CNC-machined from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Unlimited eye relief, Auto-off feature preserves battery life, Water-resistant (sealed o-ring design)
- Picatinny/Weaver rail mount included
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing Works on a variety of surfaces including steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals Impregnated with silicone abrasive and lubricant Eliminates the need for polishing compound
A portable drill guide for use almost anywhere. With the Milescraft DrillMate portable drill stand, you can drill straight holes, angled holes, on the edge of a board or even round stock. Everyone knows that the success of many DIY projects depends on drilling straight and accurate holes. Now you can add a whole new level of accuracy with this drill guide jig when drilling holes with your standard hand drill.