- Available with Your Choice of Green or Yellow Fiber in rear sights; Yellow fibers in the rear sight increase contrast and aid in quickly focusing on the brighter green front sight
- Made of tough, CNC-machined steel with a Fortress Finish Coating for maximum protection
- Concealed Fiber cannot be seen by target; Snag Resistant Design fits standard holsters
- Machined and Assembled in the USA with quality Swiss Tritium for maximum brightness; 12-Year Limited Warranty; Patented
- Unmatched Visibility in all shooting conditions, night or day; Glows in the Dark—no batteries or light exposure required
- Sport type: Hunting
The portable V-Drill Guide ensures straight and accurate hand drilled holes on flat surfaces, corners and round parts! Heat treated for durability. Side alignment marks allow accurate hole locating. 21 Drill Sizes: #10, 21, 25, 29, 30, 1/8, 33, 7/64, 36, 37, 38, 40, 3/32, 43, 45, 47, 5/64, 50, 1/16, 53, 3/64″. Covers all tap drill sizes from 10/32 down to 0-80. Lifetime Warranty. Made in U.S.A. Drill Straight – Every Time!
Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing Works on a variety of surfaces including steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals Impregnated with silicone abrasive and lubricant Eliminates the need for polishing compound
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.