- Available with Your Choice of Green or Yellow Fiber in rear sights; Yellow fibers in the rear sight increase contrast and aid in quickly focusing on the brighter green front sight
- Made of tough, CNC-machined steel with a Fortress Finish Coating for maximum protection
- Concealed Fiber cannot be seen by target; Snag Resistant Design fits standard holsters
- Machined and Assembled in the USA with quality Swiss Tritium for maximum brightness; 12-Year Limited Warranty; Patented
- Unmatched Visibility in all shooting conditions, night or day; Glows in the Dark—no batteries or light exposure required
- Sport type: Hunting
It accepts all accessory bits with 1/32 to 1/8 inch shanks. It allows you quickly and easily change accessory on rotary tool without changing collets, save time and highly improve your work efficiency. Not only suitable for rotary tool models 275, 285, 398; Also suitable for models 750, 770 and 781 Widely used on rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750
20V, Max, Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Drill Driver, Compact Lightweight Design, High Performance Motor Delivers 340W Out of Power, with 75 percent more runtime with Lithium Ion batteries, High Speed Transmission Delivers 2 Speeds, with No Load speed of 0 50 & 1,750 Rpm, 1/2″ Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck, Includes: Two 20V Max Compact Lithium Ion Battery Packs, Compact Charger & Contractor Bag. Chuck Type Plastic Ratcheting.
Basic Knife Set The X-ACTO precision knife is the original cutting tool for any application requiring a precise, accurate cut. This cutting and trimming tool has been used for years by graphics artists, designers, hobbyists and others for making careful cuts and trims consistently and with confidence. The X-ACTO precision knives are built with carbon and steel sharpened blades for a reliable cut every time. Add a full set of X-ACTO precision knife blades, you will have a knife to make the precision cut you need – every material, every time.