- White Rings: Bright & Tough Night Sights feature a white ring around the glowing dots for daylight visibility
- Tritium-Phosphor Lamp: Tritium-filled glass lamp provides superior illumination in no light or low light settings
- Sapphire Window: Each Trijicon tritium lamp is capped with a sapphire jewel which helps to evenly distribute the light from the tritium lamp as well as protect it from solvents and puncture
- Protective Aluminum Cylinders: Contains and protects the tritium gas filled lamps from heavy recoil and harsh cleaning solvents
- Fits all Glock models except the Glock 36
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
Loads Pistol Magazines Fast, Protects Fingers & Thumbs Hand-held loader fills pistol magazines quickly and easily, so you spend less range time loading mags and more of it shooting. Smooth, positive operation protects fingers and thumbs while you load hundreds of rounds painlessly—as fast as one round per second. Also lengthens magazine life by reducing wear and tear on feed lips. UpLula fits single- and double-stack 9mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, 10mm, and .45 ACP magazines, plus some .380 mags. Will not load Glock 6-round single-stack .45 caliber, Smith & Wesson 7-round single-stack 9mm, or magazines with less than 8mm between feed lips.
Basic Knife Set The X-ACTO precision knife is the original cutting tool for any application requiring a precise, accurate cut. This cutting and trimming tool has been used for years by graphics artists, designers, hobbyists and others for making careful cuts and trims consistently and with confidence. The X-ACTO precision knives are built with carbon and steel sharpened blades for a reliable cut every time. Add a full set of X-ACTO precision knife blades, you will have a knife to make the precision cut you need – every material, every time.