Steiner Optics HX Series Binoculars – 10x56mm Versatile Optics, Shockproof and Waterproof Binoculars for Precision in Hunting
- HD OPTICS – Incorporate the finest index-matched glass and advanced lens coatings for best-in-glass image clarity.
- FAST CLOSE FOCUS – Central focusing wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
- NANO PROTECTION – Hydrophobic molecular coating creates a lens surface so smooth water sheets off and dirt, dust, snow and fingerprints are repelled for easy cleaning and a clear view.
- N2 INJECTION SYSTEM – Seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen inside the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition – from artic cold to desert heat.
- HERITAGE – We stand behind our products. Period! We will repair/replace defective products at no charge for the lifetime of the product. does not cover damage, loss or theft.
Extra LARGE keyless chuck that is usable on many Dremel devices. MANY people have asked me for something like this. In fact, even a few customers have mistakenly bought my Dremel Adapter thinking it would do what this device does. I know I offer a tool to run Dremel bits on your 1/4 inch power tools such as air and battery powered die grinders; but I’ve had over a dozen people ask me if I make or can I make a device to run 1/4 inch bits on the Dremel. Well here it is. The Mega Chuck is like the chuck that Dremel offers; but bigger. The Mega Chuck allows you to swap between quarter inch tools to regular 1/8th inch Dremel tools; and every size in between and smaller.
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing Works on a variety of surfaces including steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals Impregnated with silicone abrasive and lubricant Eliminates the need for polishing compound