- 7x magnification is the marine standard with a wide stable image for tracking other boats Buoys and bridge numbers even in rough water
- High contrast optics provide bright sharply contoured images with natural color definition for outstanding viewing quality suitable for both beginners and professionals
- Floating Prism System uses flexible silicone lens mount to absorb severe shock impact and abuse without damage
- Sports-auto Focus System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity
- Makrolon housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring creating a lightweight rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact
- Max focal length: 0.01 millimeters
Polishing tips are made of special rubber and mixed abrasive machining, metal processing, non-metallic parts and handicrafts, such as can choose according to different machining parts strop stone shape. Polishing rubber heads can be grinding head grinding and polishing, and mixed burn the workpiece, can quickly and high precision cast any original rough surface after machining, grinding was processed workpiece roughness ultimately achieve grade 9.
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
The portable V-Drill Guide ensures straight and accurate hand drilled holes on flat surfaces, corners and round parts! Heat treated for durability. Side alignment marks allow accurate hole locating. 21 Drill Sizes: #10, 21, 25, 29, 30, 1/8, 33, 7/64, 36, 37, 38, 40, 3/32, 43, 45, 47, 5/64, 50, 1/16, 53, 3/64″. Covers all tap drill sizes from 10/32 down to 0-80. Lifetime Warranty. Made in U.S.A. Drill Straight – Every Time!