- 7x magnification is the marine standard with a wide stable image for tracking other boats Buoys and bridge numbers even in rough water
- High contrast optics provide bright sharply contoured images with natural color definition for outstanding viewing quality suitable for both beginners and professionals
- Floating Prism System uses flexible silicone lens mount to absorb severe shock impact and abuse without damage
- Sports-auto Focus System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity
- Makrolon housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring creating a lightweight rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact
- Max focal length: 0.01 millimeters
This flex shaft is the perfect addition for your Rotary Tool. Quick connect – easily attaches to your Dremel rotary tool. If you’re a DIY-er, hobbyist or craft worker turn your rotary tool into a grinder with this flexible shaft attachment. Rotary tools are incredibly versatile and this accessory gives you even more functions. Plus, the flex rubber non-slip shaft lets you take really control over the job in hand.
Basic Knife Set The X-ACTO precision knife is the original cutting tool for any application requiring a precise, accurate cut. This cutting and trimming tool has been used for years by graphics artists, designers, hobbyists and others for making careful cuts and trims consistently and with confidence. The X-ACTO precision knives are built with carbon and steel sharpened blades for a reliable cut every time. Add a full set of X-ACTO precision knife blades, you will have a knife to make the precision cut you need – every material, every time.
The DREMEL 4000 variable-speed rotary tool kit offers the highest performance and most versatility of all DREMEL rotary tools. The increased strength of its motor and electronic feedback circuitry enables consistent performance at all speed levels. Ergonomics include a slim design that provides a 360-degree grip zone for added comfort and control. The DREMEL 4000 can use all existing DREMEL rotary tool accessories and attachments, as well as high-performance attachments, so you can do more with just one tool. Two year warranty.