- MILITARY OPTICS FOR CIVILIANS – With 8x magnification and a 362ft wide field of view, the Steiner Military-Marine 8×30 Binoculars offers sharp, images in an easy-to-handle design.
- SPORTS AUTO FOCUS – Delivers, once shot, always sharp, briliant 3D images from 20yds to infinity without refocusing, perfect for your active life.
- FLOATING PRISM SYSTEM – Uses flexible silicone lens mounts to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage.
- MAKROLON HOUSING – Durable polycarbonate with NBR rubber armoring creates a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of use.
- HERITAGE – We stand behind our products. Period! We will repair/replace defective products at no charge for the lifetime of the product. does not cover damage, loss or theft.
The 54pc Rubber Abrasive Rotary Set is a complete hobby tool with assorted shape and grit pieces all for a 1/8″ Shank. This set comes with 80 grit, 240 grit, and 600 grit sets. The set also includes a storage container to keep all the tiny pieces secure and safe. This set is great for polishing ferrous metals, stones, glass, ceramic, and more. Be sure to have it with you during your next rotary project!
Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing Works on a variety of surfaces including steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals Impregnated with silicone abrasive and lubricant Eliminates the need for polishing compound
Extra LARGE keyless chuck that is usable on many Dremel devices. MANY people have asked me for something like this. In fact, even a few customers have mistakenly bought my Dremel Adapter thinking it would do what this device does. I know I offer a tool to run Dremel bits on your 1/4 inch power tools such as air and battery powered die grinders; but I’ve had over a dozen people ask me if I make or can I make a device to run 1/4 inch bits on the Dremel. Well here it is. The Mega Chuck is like the chuck that Dremel offers; but bigger. The Mega Chuck allows you to swap between quarter inch tools to regular 1/8th inch Dremel tools; and every size in between and smaller.