Real Avid The Pistol Tool – 19-in-1 Pistol Multitool, Handgun Utility Tool with 1911 Bushing Wrench, Tanto Knife and Laser Sights Adjusters for Maintenance and Gunsmithing
- BE PREPARED FOR ANY TASK AT THE RANGE OR IN THE FIELD: with the 19-in-1 Pistol Tool you can breakdown, tweak, accessorize and adjust your favorite handgun whenever, wherever
- ALLEN WRENCHES FOR ADJUSTING LASER SIGHTS ARE STORED ON THE TOOL: the 1/16”, .05”, .035”, .028” Allen wrenches are stored on the tool so you always know where they are
- QUALITY GUNSMITHING BITS LOCK INTO THE TOOL: the 3/16” Flat, 1/8” Flat, #2 Phillips, #1 Phillips, 3/32” Hex, T15 Torx have ball detents are square cut hollow ground to prevent stripping
- BREAKDOWN AND CLEAN YOUR PISTOLS: 1911 government and officer bushing wrench; 3/32″ pin punch interchangeable with 8-32 threaded cleaning tools; non-hardened stainless steel pick/scraper
- EVEN MORE TOOLS: 3″ tanto knife, 2.5″ long bit driver, fine tooth metal file, and tap hammer surface
A portable drill guide for use almost anywhere. With the Milescraft DrillMate portable drill stand, you can drill straight holes, angled holes, on the edge of a board or even round stock. Everyone knows that the success of many DIY projects depends on drilling straight and accurate holes. Now you can add a whole new level of accuracy with this drill guide jig when drilling holes with your standard hand drill.
Loads Pistol Magazines Fast, Protects Fingers & Thumbs Hand-held loader fills pistol magazines quickly and easily, so you spend less range time loading mags and more of it shooting. Smooth, positive operation protects fingers and thumbs while you load hundreds of rounds painlessly—as fast as one round per second. Also lengthens magazine life by reducing wear and tear on feed lips. UpLula fits single- and double-stack 9mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, 10mm, and .45 ACP magazines, plus some .380 mags. Will not load Glock 6-round single-stack .45 caliber, Smith & Wesson 7-round single-stack 9mm, or magazines with less than 8mm between feed lips.