Real Avid The Pistol Tool – 19-in-1 Pistol Multitool, Handgun Utility Tool with 1911 Bushing Wrench, Tanto Knife and Laser Sights Adjusters for Maintenance and Gunsmithing
- BE PREPARED FOR ANY TASK AT THE RANGE OR IN THE FIELD: with the 19-in-1 Pistol Tool you can breakdown, tweak, accessorize and adjust your favorite handgun whenever, wherever
- ALLEN WRENCHES FOR ADJUSTING LASER SIGHTS ARE STORED ON THE TOOL: the 1/16”, .05”, .035”, .028” Allen wrenches are stored on the tool so you always know where they are
- QUALITY GUNSMITHING BITS LOCK INTO THE TOOL: the 3/16” Flat, 1/8” Flat, #2 Phillips, #1 Phillips, 3/32” Hex, T15 Torx have ball detents are square cut hollow ground to prevent stripping
- BREAKDOWN AND CLEAN YOUR PISTOLS: 1911 government and officer bushing wrench; 3/32″ pin punch interchangeable with 8-32 threaded cleaning tools; non-hardened stainless steel pick/scraper
- EVEN MORE TOOLS: 3″ tanto knife, 2.5″ long bit driver, fine tooth metal file, and tap hammer surface
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
Basic Knife Set The X-ACTO precision knife is the original cutting tool for any application requiring a precise, accurate cut. This cutting and trimming tool has been used for years by graphics artists, designers, hobbyists and others for making careful cuts and trims consistently and with confidence. The X-ACTO precision knives are built with carbon and steel sharpened blades for a reliable cut every time. Add a full set of X-ACTO precision knife blades, you will have a knife to make the precision cut you need – every material, every time.