- Leupold Model #172457 BX-5 Santiam HD 15x56mm in Shadow Gray
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, & shockproof
- Guard-ion lens coating sheds water, dirt, and fingerprints for a clear, crisp image
- Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments
- Open-bridge, dual-hinge design – Extremely lightweight and ergonomic
- Field-replaceable adjustable eyecups provide generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System adds up to 30 extra minutes of glassing light
- Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
Loads Pistol Magazines Fast, Protects Fingers & Thumbs Hand-held loader fills pistol magazines quickly and easily, so you spend less range time loading mags and more of it shooting. Smooth, positive operation protects fingers and thumbs while you load hundreds of rounds painlessly—as fast as one round per second. Also lengthens magazine life by reducing wear and tear on feed lips. UpLula fits single- and double-stack 9mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, 10mm, and .45 ACP magazines, plus some .380 mags. Will not load Glock 6-round single-stack .45 caliber, Smith & Wesson 7-round single-stack 9mm, or magazines with less than 8mm between feed lips.
Build drawers, cabinets and other DIY projects around home with ease with the Dremel 631 Brad Point Bits as it can drill wood accurately. Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools, these point bits are titanium coated that stay on center and begin drilling immediately. Easy and simple to use, the Dremel 631 Brad Point Bits is your solution for home improvements.
Extra LARGE keyless chuck that is usable on many Dremel devices. MANY people have asked me for something like this. In fact, even a few customers have mistakenly bought my Dremel Adapter thinking it would do what this device does. I know I offer a tool to run Dremel bits on your 1/4 inch power tools such as air and battery powered die grinders; but I’ve had over a dozen people ask me if I make or can I make a device to run 1/4 inch bits on the Dremel. Well here it is. The Mega Chuck is like the chuck that Dremel offers; but bigger. The Mega Chuck allows you to swap between quarter inch tools to regular 1/8th inch Dremel tools; and every size in between and smaller.