Estwing Sure Strike Drilling/Crack Hammer 3-Pound Sledge with Fiberglass Handle & No-Slip Cushion Grip
- Forged Steel Head: Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work
- Balance and Temper: The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- Heavy Hitting Hammer: Perfectly balanced to deliver powerful blows with an easy swing
- Fiberglass Handle: Lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing with a ribbed grip to prevent slips
- Versatility on the Job: Use with chisels, punches, star drills, hardened nails & more
Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing Works on a variety of surfaces including steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals Impregnated with silicone abrasive and lubricant Eliminates the need for polishing compound
The portable V-Drill Guide ensures straight and accurate hand drilled holes on flat surfaces, corners and round parts! Heat treated for durability. Side alignment marks allow accurate hole locating. 21 Drill Sizes: #10, 21, 25, 29, 30, 1/8, 33, 7/64, 36, 37, 38, 40, 3/32, 43, 45, 47, 5/64, 50, 1/16, 53, 3/64″. Covers all tap drill sizes from 10/32 down to 0-80. Lifetime Warranty. Made in U.S.A. Drill Straight – Every Time!
Extra LARGE keyless chuck that is usable on many Dremel devices. MANY people have asked me for something like this. In fact, even a few customers have mistakenly bought my Dremel Adapter thinking it would do what this device does. I know I offer a tool to run Dremel bits on your 1/4 inch power tools such as air and battery powered die grinders; but I’ve had over a dozen people ask me if I make or can I make a device to run 1/4 inch bits on the Dremel. Well here it is. The Mega Chuck is like the chuck that Dremel offers; but bigger. The Mega Chuck allows you to swap between quarter inch tools to regular 1/8th inch Dremel tools; and every size in between and smaller.