- Heads Up Display for Fastest Target Acquisition
- Super Bright 3 MOA Red Dot with 10 Manual Brightness Settings
- 1 MOA Click Adjustments for Windage and Elevation Featuring a Positive Locking Screw
- Removable Battery Tray Eliminates Re-Zeroing When Changing Batteries
- Requires a C-MORE Mounting Kit (Sold Separately)
The DREMEL 4000 variable-speed rotary tool kit offers the highest performance and most versatility of all DREMEL rotary tools. The increased strength of its motor and electronic feedback circuitry enables consistent performance at all speed levels. Ergonomics include a slim design that provides a 360-degree grip zone for added comfort and control. The DREMEL 4000 can use all existing DREMEL rotary tool accessories and attachments, as well as high-performance attachments, so you can do more with just one tool. Two year warranty.
Extra LARGE keyless chuck that is usable on many Dremel devices. MANY people have asked me for something like this. In fact, even a few customers have mistakenly bought my Dremel Adapter thinking it would do what this device does. I know I offer a tool to run Dremel bits on your 1/4 inch power tools such as air and battery powered die grinders; but I’ve had over a dozen people ask me if I make or can I make a device to run 1/4 inch bits on the Dremel. Well here it is. The Mega Chuck is like the chuck that Dremel offers; but bigger. The Mega Chuck allows you to swap between quarter inch tools to regular 1/8th inch Dremel tools; and every size in between and smaller.