- Pinpoint Accuracy: The FastFire III puts an unmistakable red dot at the point of impact within your field of view, giving you an immediate advantage in speed and accuracy.
- Lightweight Optics: With lightweight construction and durable design, the FastFire III can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
- Versatility Defined: Rely on the automatic brightness sensor to adjust to match the environmental conditions or choose one of the three manual brightness settings.
- Red Dot Sight: Choose a 3 MOA dot, popular on rifles or with anyone wanting more pinpoint accuracy, or choose the 8 MOA dot, which is ideal for short range shooters and fast acquisition. Windage adjustment: 86 MOA
- Must-Have Competition Gear: The FastFire III will work with virtually all optics-ready handguns, making it a convenient part of your competitive shooting system. Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- 3 MOA Dot Reticle
- Tool-less wind age and elevation adjustments
Extra LARGE keyless chuck that is usable on many Dremel devices. MANY people have asked me for something like this. In fact, even a few customers have mistakenly bought my Dremel Adapter thinking it would do what this device does. I know I offer a tool to run Dremel bits on your 1/4 inch power tools such as air and battery powered die grinders; but I’ve had over a dozen people ask me if I make or can I make a device to run 1/4 inch bits on the Dremel. Well here it is. The Mega Chuck is like the chuck that Dremel offers; but bigger. The Mega Chuck allows you to swap between quarter inch tools to regular 1/8th inch Dremel tools; and every size in between and smaller.
Designed for light stock removal and high luster polishing Works on a variety of surfaces including steel, aluminum, brass, silver, hard plastics, gold and other metals Impregnated with silicone abrasive and lubricant Eliminates the need for polishing compound