- Pinpoint Accuracy: The FastFire III puts an unmistakable red dot at the point of impact within your field of view, giving you an immediate advantage in speed and accuracy.
- Lightweight Optics: With lightweight construction and durable design, the FastFire III can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
- Versatility Defined: Rely on the automatic brightness sensor to adjust to match the environmental conditions or choose one of the three manual brightness settings.
- Red Dot Sight: Choose a 3 MOA dot, popular on rifles or with anyone wanting more pinpoint accuracy, or choose the 8 MOA dot, which is ideal for short range shooters and fast acquisition. Windage adjustment: 86 MOA
- Must-Have Competition Gear: The FastFire III will work with virtually all optics-ready handguns, making it a convenient part of your competitive shooting system. Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- 3 MOA Dot Reticle
- Tool-less wind age and elevation adjustments
3-in-1 tool: It’s a drill press, rotary tool holder, and flex-shaft tool stand. Drill accurate perpendicular and angled holes. Holds your tool in place for applications like sanding and buffing, and the telescoping flex shaft holder extends to any height between 16 and 29 inches.