- Suppressor height sights allow for a proper sight picture when firing a suppressed Glock or when using an RMR equipped slide such as the Tactical Glock Slide from One Source Tactical
- Night Sight model includes Trijicon Tritium inserts
- Nights Sight has a 3-Dot sight picture, with the Tritium illuminating green on both the front and rear sight
- The standard Suppressor Sight set does not feature dots or Tritium, allowing for a clean sight picture
- The standard front sight features a serrated face, for an anti-glare sight picture
- The standard set is an excellent option when using iron sights as backups on an RMR equipped slide
- Machined steel construction
- Matte black finish
This flex shaft is the perfect addition for your Rotary Tool. Quick connect – easily attaches to your Dremel rotary tool. If you’re a DIY-er, hobbyist or craft worker turn your rotary tool into a grinder with this flexible shaft attachment. Rotary tools are incredibly versatile and this accessory gives you even more functions. Plus, the flex rubber non-slip shaft lets you take really control over the job in hand.
Extra LARGE keyless chuck that is usable on many Dremel devices. MANY people have asked me for something like this. In fact, even a few customers have mistakenly bought my Dremel Adapter thinking it would do what this device does. I know I offer a tool to run Dremel bits on your 1/4 inch power tools such as air and battery powered die grinders; but I’ve had over a dozen people ask me if I make or can I make a device to run 1/4 inch bits on the Dremel. Well here it is. The Mega Chuck is like the chuck that Dremel offers; but bigger. The Mega Chuck allows you to swap between quarter inch tools to regular 1/8th inch Dremel tools; and every size in between and smaller.
The 54pc Rubber Abrasive Rotary Set is a complete hobby tool with assorted shape and grit pieces all for a 1/8″ Shank. This set comes with 80 grit, 240 grit, and 600 grit sets. The set also includes a storage container to keep all the tiny pieces secure and safe. This set is great for polishing ferrous metals, stones, glass, ceramic, and more. Be sure to have it with you during your next rotary project!