The standard-issue night sight set for the FBI and US Marshals!
- Drop-in replacements for factory sights
- Swiss-made self-illuminating Tritium lamps are backed by a 12-year warranty
- Rear U-notch (all): .165″ wide
- Front sights: .140″ wide (G42, G43 is .125″ Wide)
- Glock 9mm/.40 S&W/.357 SIG front: .180″ high
- Glock 10mm/.45 ACP front: .165″ high
- Glock 42/43 front: .190″ high
- Gen5 sights fit all models of Glock Gen5 pistols ONLY (front: .200″ high)
The Dremel 4300 is the first Dremel rotary tool to allow tool-less and collet-less accessory changes with the inclusion of the three-jaw chuck. The chuck accepts all Dremel accessory shank sizes for fast and convenient accessory changes without ever using a wrench. Featuring the all-new pivot light, your projects are well-lit with an optimum line of sight since the light pivots to direct illumination where you want it. Experiencing the full range of Dremel rotary tool applications is easier than ever because the 4300 offers our most powerful motor with built-in variable speed and electronic feedback circuitry. And the slim, ergonomic body design provides a comfortable 360-degree grip zone No matter how you hold it for extended ease of use. The completely redesigned airflow system lets the Dremel 4300 run cool, quiet, and smooth so completing projects are more enjoyable than ever.
The 54pc Rubber Abrasive Rotary Set is a complete hobby tool with assorted shape and grit pieces all for a 1/8″ Shank. This set comes with 80 grit, 240 grit, and 600 grit sets. The set also includes a storage container to keep all the tiny pieces secure and safe. This set is great for polishing ferrous metals, stones, glass, ceramic, and more. Be sure to have it with you during your next rotary project!